Gun Task Force
Vice President Joe Biden brought his push for tougher gun laws to Philadelphia’s Girard College on Monday.
A blue ribbon panel will look into a lot more than just gun control in New Jersey as the state attempts to address security concerns in light of last month’s carnage at a Connecticut grade school.
Gov. Chris Christie is refusing to take a position on President Barack Obama’s call for a federal ban on assault weapons.
Chris debates President Obama’s decision to institute a commission to examine and propose solutions to gun violence, discusses John Boehner’s “Plan B” to avert the fiscal cliff, and asks if you will cheer Andy Reid at the end of his Eagle’s tenure. He talks to Comedian Andrew Dice Clay about his New Year’s Eve Showtime special and Matt Ritter, the creator of the new show, Chained to My Ex on MSNBC.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...