Guinness Book of World Records
It was ten months ago that hundreds of Philadelphians braved the cold weather and assembled on the Art Museum steps to honor the late “Soul Train” host, Don Cornelius.
Philadelphia is officially in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest Soul Train line in the world.
An Absecon woman can lay claim to owning the smallest working dog on the planet, a two-and-a-half pound mini Yorkshire terrier that lives to make others happy.
Nearly 1000 Jewish teenagers teamed up to take at a shot at the record for most dreidels spinning at the same time in the same room.
Harvey Pollock has spent each day in a different t-shirt, and now he has reached number three thousand.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...