Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation
Memorial Day weekend in Philadelphia is full of events. For example you can celebrate the holiday all week long at the National Constitution Center.
Anna Jarivis, the Philadelphia woman who started Mother’s Day, spent her later years trying to do away with the holiday, including turning on her earliest supporter, John Wanamaker.
Moira Baylson, of the mayor’s Office of the Arts (at left in photo), says the site grabs a long list of primary data from other public and private sources, making research one-stop shopping.
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation is rolling out a brand new interactive website that highlights the City’s neighborhoods in a unique way.
The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation says it’s nearly two years away, but the meeting will bring many visitors, and since the event is geared toward families, the city’s family-friendly events will benefit.
If you’re thinking of asking your sweetie to marry you on Valentine’s Day and have a good Philadelphia story to tell, there’s a contest to help the winner do it style.
“We all sat down at the table and have come to an agreement,” says Ed Grose, executive director of the Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association.
Hotel managers and owners in Philadelphia have done an about-face and now say they oppose a plan to raise the city’s hotel tax.
The proposal would raise the “hospitality promotion tax” in Philadelphia from 1.2 percent to 1.5 percent.
More people are visiting Philadelphia than ever, according to a new report by the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation.
So you always wanted to be a model but you’re not a model? Here’s your chance!
Philadelphia was joining in the celebration of Foursquare Day. The tech-savvy in Philly are participating, one check-in at a time.
In advance of the mid-May opening of the Barnes Foundation Museum on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the City of Philadelphia and city tourism officials are launching a new arts marketing campaign.
By Steve Tawa PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – In advance of the mid-May opening of the Barnes Foundation Museum on the Ben Franklin Parkway, the city of Philadelphia and tourism officials are launching a new arts marketing […]
According to a top tourism official, it was a rip-roaring New Year’s holiday in terms of bringing people to enjoy the festivities in Philadelphia.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...