Great American Smokeout
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
Thirty of America’s fifty largest cities, including Philadelphia, are now covered by laws that prohibit smoking in all indoor areas of restaurants, bars, and private workplaces, according to a study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We’re making an Office Visit about Great American Smokeout. Medical Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on effective ways to quit smoking.
Today is the Great American Smokeout! Regional Director of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Joanne Grossi shared great information about why you should quit — and how to get the help you need!
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...