Gov. Chris Christie says he’s not concerned about who his Democratic opponent will be in the New Jersey governor’s race.
Two new polls show New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is more popular than ever after Hurricane Sandy.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie insists he hasn’t soured on Mitt Romney.
Gov. Jack Markell is ordering businesses located in the coastal area covered by a mandatory evacuation order to close.
New Jersey’s Republican State Committee is picking up the tab for Gov. Chris Christie to fly to a fundraiser in a State Police helicopter.
Just because he is in a different state and about to star in the national political spotlight, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie hasn’t wavered from his usual unfiltered ways.
According to a report, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was high on Mitt Romney’s list for vice-presidential nominees.
A newly released poll suggests New Jersey Governor Chris Christie enjoys a comfortable level of support among residents but he might want to rethink part of his strategy going forward.
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett was at Visitation Blessed Virgin Mary Elementary School in Montgomery County Wednesday to sign legislation designed to save the lives of student athletes across the Commonwealth.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and the mayor of New Jersey’s largest city are channeling the Seinfeld-Newman rivalry in a video parody that spoofs the mayor’s heroics and Christie’s vice presidential potential.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie as the number-two on the GOP ticket this fall? The Garden State governor’s not completely ruling it out.
Gov. Chris Christie signed a law Friday that can get aggressive drivers up to five years in prison if their behavior behind the wheel causes a serious injury.
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell has decided to spare the life of a man who was facing execution this week for the 1990 murder of his girlfriend.
Jon Corzine stepped down Friday from running the securities firm that collapsed after his disastrous bets on European debt. The move was announced as a criminal probe of the company appeared to be intensifying.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not running for president – at least not now.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...