Attorney general Kathleen Kane has appointed former federal prosecutor Geoff Moulton to conduct the investigation into how her predecessors, including Gov. Tom Corbett, handled the case.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown