Former Penn State president Graham Spanier is asking a county judge to throw out criminal charges accusing him of helping to cover up abuse allegations against former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
A judge has dealt a setback to Penn State’s former president and two former administrators seeking the dismissal of charges stemming from the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
Court proceedings for former Penn State officials charged in an alleged cover-up in the Jerry Sandusky scandal have been postponed.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier is free on $125,000 unsecured bail after being arraigned on charges related to the child sex abuse case of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Two Penn State administrators facing new charges they hushed up child sexual abuse allegations against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky were arraigned on Friday.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier was charged Thursday with hushing up child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky, making him the third school official to be accused of crimes in the alleged cover-up.
A judge on Wednesday upheld perjury charges against two Penn State administrators accused of lying to a grand jury that investigated allegations ex-assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky sexually abused children.
Former Penn State administrators Gary Schultz and Tim Curley, each charged with perjury in the Jerry Sandusky scandal, now say they want to be tried separately.
Attorneys in the case of two Penn State administrators accused of perjury and failing to report child sex abuse allegations have wrapped up arguments on pretrial motions.
The lawyers for Penn State administrators accused of lying to a grand jury and not reporting suspected child abuse by Jerry Sandusky say a report critical of their clients’ actions didn’t show the full picture.
The judge overseeing the case of two Penn State officials charged with perjury and failing to report suspected child sexual abuse did not set a trial date after a closed-door pretrial meeting Wednesday.
Emails show Penn State’s former president Graham Spanier agreed not to take allegations of sex abuse against ex-assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky to authorities but worried university officials would be “vulnerable” for failing to report it, a news organization has reported.
The death of Joe Paterno over the weekend has thrown a curve at efforts to prosecute two former Penn State officials for perjury.
Penn State University President Rodney Erickson was grilled Wednesday by alumni unhappy about how the school handled a child sex abuse scandal, the firing of longtime football coach Joe Paterno and a lack of transparency over the case.
Two Penn State officials can be tried on charges of lying to a grand jury about an allegation of child sex abuse against ex-Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, a judge ruled Friday.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...