One bill would start the process of amending the state constitution to formally eliminate Traffic Court; another would abolish it in all but name only.
Philadelphia Traffic Court’s administrative judge Gary Glazer (left) says Thursday’s indictments are just one step in the process of cleaning up the troubled court.
Traffic Court judges in Pennsylvania don’t need law degrees to serve, but they do need to pass a test of basic driving laws before they can take the oath of office. And that proved to be a problem for Christine Solomon (center).
KYW Newsradio has learned that Philadelphia Traffic Court judge Willie Singletary has been ousted for allegedly showing naked pictures of himself to a female worker.
Justice Ronald Castille announced that he was essentially seizing control of Philadelphia Traffic Court because of reports of widespread ticket-fixing.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes