Nine people were injured after a man went on a bizarre rampage that involved discharging a fire extinguisher inside the Public Safety Building in Atlantic City Tuesday morning.
The incident happened at 125 South 31st Street around 8:10 p.m. Wednesday.
A Bucks County family was hospitalized after being sickened by fumes from a generator.
The noon mass was supposed to be a busy one at St. Cyril of Jerusalem in Jamison, but instead of letting people in, the Roman Catholic church had to turn them away.
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta