Power boaters may feel squeezed by stratospheric fuel prices, but it won’t keep them off the water.
While gasoline in South Jersey costs about a nickel below the national average, prices in southeastern Pennsylvania have crossed the four-dollar mark — with the all-time record in sight.
“We’re up four cents just this weekend, and up seven cents from just a week ago,” notes Midatlantic AAA spokeswoman Jana Tidwell.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash