The woman, who is from Sanatoga in Montgomery County, was a passenger in a car that became stuck on the train tracks at the South Hanover Street Crossing in Pottstown around 11 p.m. on Thursday night.
The accident happened at S 63rd St and Paschall Avenue in Philadelphia.
Police are investigating the death of a Delaware man who was struck by a train late Thursday evening.
A driver died after colliding with a freight train in Camden County early Friday morning.
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...