Fox Chase Cancer Center
A prominent Philadelphia scientist, who won the Nobel Prize for his discovery of the Hepatitis B virus, has died. Dr. Barry Blumberg suffered a heart attack after giving a speech at a NASA conference in California.
Moving a family from the US to China would be tough. So would getting breast cancer, but an author appearing this week at Fox Chase Cancer Center had to deal with both at once.
The Fox Chase Cancer Center is hosting a session tomorrow especially for women, and it will contain inspiring stories from some who beat the disease.
Fox Chase Cancer Center today marked a medical milestone: the announcement, fifty years ago, of the first genetic link to cancer.
Duke University researchers have had some success with a cancer vaccine made from a re-engineered version of the virus that causes equine encephalitis.
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...