St. Joe’s women’s hoops takes on Fordham up in Brooklyn, New York, in the finals of the Atlantic 10 Tournament.
Khalid Wyatt recorded a double-double and Temple overcame a slow start to defeat Fordham 74-55 Wednesday night in Atlantic 10 Conference action.
The Temple Owls sit at 21-8 with just two games remaining in the regular season, and are getting ready for the home stretch.
Carl Jones tallied 19 points and hit key free throws down the stretch to help Saint Joseph’s outlast Atlantic 10 Conference-foe Fordham 66-62.
Mackey McKnight scored 21 points and the other four starters for Lehigh also scored in double figures as they beat Fordham 81-63 Tuesday night in nonconference action.
After losing 41-10 to Temple in their season opener this past Friday, the Villanova Wildcats are now turning their attention to their home opener on the Main Line as they host Fordham on Saturday.
Chris Gaston scored 35 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Fordham in a 67-62 come-from-behind win over La Salle on Saturday.
Temple moves to 16-5 with a win over Fordham.
Temple goes for it’s fifth straight win tonight vs. Fordham.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...