First, it was dog shaming. Now, there’s an app that allows for sick shaming.
Flu season is upon us and this year it’s not something to be taken lightly.
New numbers show what many of you already know. The flu is ramping up earlier than usual. More than three thousand new cases in Pennsylvania in just a week, and there have been six deaths so far, including two in Philadelphia.
Illness can strike quickly, and symptoms can be confusing to sort out. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is here to break it down.
The dip in temperatures recently was a wakeup call for some people, reminding them that flu season is right around the corner.
Health officials are investigating a new strain of influenza that has sickened a Pennsylvania child.
Researchers looked at a Pennsylvania school to observe how the H1N1 virus was spread, and what they found is that boys have a tendency to spread the virus to other boys, as opposed to girls.
A young Burlington County girl has died from complications of the flu virus, according to officials at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School.
Today is Global Handwashing Day and a recent study shows that, while most americans say they wash their hands, they really don’t.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Trenton Man Sentenced In Ex-girlfriend's Alleged Abduction
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...