There are about 11,000 confirmed cases in Pennsylvania so far this season, and 22 deaths.
National Influenza Vaccination Week starts Sunday and there are lots of places to get a vaccine locally.
Researchers compared flu-related emergency room visits in Children’s Hospital in Boston to Montreal Children’s Hospital in Canada, where shot recommendations were not expanded to include more kids.
October is the traditional start of the flu season. Have you had your vaccination yet?
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash