Officials say two people were severely injured after an outdoor explosion in Montgomery County Friday night.
The weather is officially frigid, but here’s where to thaw out by the fireplace (or pit!) in Philadelphia.
if you want to keep some wood from a fallen tree – and recent power outages are a reminder that it’s smart to have some in an emergency – measure your fireplace first.
Eating Chinese takeout in front of a glowing fireplace is a pleasant enough way to spend an evening.
Don’t wait until it’s cold. This is a perfect time to clean up the yard and collect some kindling, particularly if you have Thanksgiving visitors around to help you out.
The warmth and glow of a fireplace can really make your home feel cozy. Adding a fireplace is also a good way to increase your home’s appeal.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta