Philly has a plethora of Irish pubs serving up high-quality cuisine. Here are our picks, just in time for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
Some Sundays, your ears and head just can’t take the commotion and energy from the enthusiastic Eagles fans cheering at your neighborhood bar. Luckily, you won’t find the Eagles game blaring on any TVs in these bars.
Don your green, ready your pint glass and put on your drinking face: it’s St. Patrick’s Day in Philadelphia!
Whether you’re an aspiring artist or just looking for live music with your beer, Philly’s open mic scene can keep you busy seven nights a week.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta