An ‘attractive nuisance’ is a dangerous condition on a property – like an unenclosed swimming pool or a dumped refrigerator – that is so interesting that it would tend to lure a child to investigate. It’s up to you to make it off limits.
Poet Robert Frost observed that good fences make good neighbors. But what happens if you accidentally build a fence on your neighbor’s lawn?
The rivalry between Army and Navy heats up again this afternoon in Bucks County, but this time, it’s not on the football field.
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- A Summer Of Free Fun On Tap At Penn's Landing
- Study: Business School Grads Are Most Likely To Be Under-Employed
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...