While the people who create roadside memorials do so with the best intentions, they may not realize that they are using public land for a private purpose – one of several unintended consequences such displays present.
SEPTA officials say the woman touched the third rail after falling off the station platform, then was struck by an oncoming train.
Connor McNicholas tearfully told the families who lost their sons, “There are no excuses for what I did that night. I lost two of my best friends.”
As a Burlington County, NJ community mourns, investigators continue working to find the cause of Thursday’s fatal accident between a school bus and a dump truck.
Criminal charges have been unsealed against the driver of a doubledecker Megabus that rammed a bridge in New York state last September, killing four people.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown