Richard Stockton College Pushes For $750 Million Bond Referendum With Hopes Of Expanded Science Center
If New Jersey voters pass the $750 million bond referendum on the ballot for capital improvements at the state’s public and private colleges and universities, it’s possible the new unified science center currently under construction at Richard Stockton College could become even bigger.
The proposal has received some ridicule, but a new poll shows a majority of New Jersey voters support the idea of requiring pets to be in crates or safety restraints when they ride in cars.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University PublicMind Poll shows 56 percent of voters surveyed are opposed to casinos anywhere else but in Atlantic City.
A new study out of a northern New Jersey university shows that drivers in the Garden State continue to disregard the speed limit and text while behind the wheel—among other bad habits.
A newly released poll suggests New Jersey Governor Chris Christie enjoys a comfortable level of support among residents but he might want to rethink part of his strategy going forward.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta