It gets points for originality and daring before the first credit rolls. But that wouldn’t mean a thing if it weren’t also amusing. Which it is and then some.
“The Hunger Games” devoured the competition at the People’s Choice Awards, emerging the top victor with five trophies.
If you search the web for celebrities, there are some boldface names you might want think twice about before you click.
A half-century after her death, she and her legend continue to haunt us. And that, combined with the pleasure of watching a skilled actress portray her on the big screen, makes ‘My Week with Marilyn’ fascinating despite its limitations.
It’s the movie version of the second half of the seventh and last book, and the conclusion of the highest-grossing international franchise in movie history.
Among the big names on this week’s home video list, Gwyneth Paltrow plays an emotionally troubled country singer torn between her husband and a rising young star in “Country Strong.”
Question: Has the final Harry Potter book been halved for the movie screen for commercial reasons or artistic ones? Answer: Yes.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...