The Libertarian Party has won a round in the drawn-out challenge of its nominating papers in Pennsylvania, even as its presidential candidate prepares to visit the state.
A Burlington County official has now made the voting process easier for NJ residents looking for November election information.
Star-gazing will take on a different meaning at the Franklin Institute Tuesday evening when President Obama visits for a fundraiser.
A Franklin and Marshall College poll shows President Obama with a 12 point lead over Mitt Romney
With millions of dollars in campaign debt and just two Republican primary victories under his belt, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich finally called it quits Wednesday.
If the election were held today it would be a nail biter.
Newt Gingrich says there’s no reason to drop out of the race for the GOP nomination to challenge President Barack Obama, even though he’s trailing in the polls and delegate tally.
Super Tuesday is now “hopeful Wednesday” for the four Republicans who want to be President.
Following two weekend debates, the GOP candidates for president are rounding the final turn in New Hampshire where the first primary of election season is taking place.
Now, it’s on to New Hampshire, but Iowa provided a thriller.
Republican Dominic Pileggi, who represents portions of Chester and Delaware Counties in the Pennsylvania State House, has decided against running for the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate.
It’s a week left until Election Day and our local elections may mean a lot for the White House. Plus, a surprise announcement from a local politician is turning heads.
“They think 60 percent to 33 percent that Obama would win a matchup like that, and 52 percent to 39 percent say they would vote for Obama,” Quinnipiac poll director Maurice Carroll said.
Rick Santorum may have his sights set on a presidential run, but a new survey of voters finds he might not want to shoot so high.
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- NJ Man Gets Life In Prison For Bucks County Musician's Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta