Philadelphia residents who had problems voting in last November’s presidential election are being asked to come to City Hall this evening and tell their tale.
All 67 of Pennsylvania’s counties have certified their vote totals from the Nov. 7 election.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans still miffed about the outcome of last week’s presidential election are asking President Obama to allow their state to withdraw from the United States.
The Committee of 70 wants Philadelphians who resorted to using ‘provisional’ ballots in the presidential election to raise their concerns and e-mail the election watchdog group.
The Buzz Bissinger Show, with Steve Martorano spent the past couple of days polling the most intelligent political minds locally and nationally to see where they thought the Presidential Election might land on Wednesday morning. […]
In New Jersey, voters have four methods of casting their ballots in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
The wife of Vice President Joe Biden is making several stops in Pennsylvania in support of President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign.
Department of State spokesman Ron Ruman said Friday the number continues to fall as crews work to restore electricity.
Sam Pawlucy, a 16-year-old sophomore at Charles Carroll High School in Port Richmond, was allegedly removed from geometry class because she was wearing a Romney-Ryan campaign shirt.
The airline is giving away 2012 free seats (which works out to 1,006 round trip flights) to any of its 21 international destinations to customers who enter a contest online and then come out on the losing side of the 2012 election.
President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney go toe-to-toe tonight in the first of three election-season debates. The debate in Denver will be aimed at undecided voters.
The expectations game has begun prior to the first presidential debate Wednesday night.
With Mitt Romney on the defensive, a new trio of state polls shows how serious the challenge might be for him in the coming weeks.
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...