For years we’ve been told not to get rid of old prescription drugs by flushing them down the drain.
The Atlantic County Office of Emergency Preparedness made the announcement around 2 p.m. on Tuesday.
Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on drinking water safety.
There is always concern about dehydration in hot weather, especially for the very young or very old.
A muscle spasm is a painful, involuntary movement or contraction of a muscle — but do you know why it happens?
Officials in West Deptford Township, Gloucester County are repairing a water main break that happened early Saturday afternoon.
EPA officials held a seminar on Thursday for local environmentalists, state and local governments, and others interested in the threat to our area’s drinking water.
by KYW’s Pat Loeb How safe is Philadelphia drinking water? Pretty safe, according to the most recent Water Quality report and the water department is trying to get the word out.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...