Dinner was by Drexel last night, guided by the regular kitchen staff, at one of Philadelphia’s most famous French restaurants on Walnut Street in Center City.
According to police, two men and a woman robbed a total of 11 people within a two-hour span on Thursday evening.
“Change is coming from the top down, but it’s also coming from the bottom up,” says Ellen Staurowsky, a professor of sport management at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
The Boston Marathon bombing was the first major terror attack on American soil in the digital age of smartphones and social networks, creating a virtual manhunt and citizen journalists.
Turning the 27-story skyscraper into the world’s biggest video game is the brainchild of Drexel University professor Frank Lee, director of the computer game creation program there.
One woman says she is committed to race in the Broad Street Run next month in honor of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings.
Philadelphia will be the world headquarters of a two day NASA “hackathon” on April 20th and 21st.
Twenty area high-schoolers were taking part in a high-stakes cooking competition at Drexel University.
Drexel University has gotten a very good report card for its computer games program.
A third-year law student at Drexel University has authored a blog post that has raised more than a few eyebrows.
Philadelphia is getting ready for a supersized game of “Pong” — on the side of a skyscraper.
From a capella and doo-wop groups originating from the gritty street corners of the city to choirs shouting praise throughout the hallowed walls of a chapel, Philadelphia has it all.
The United States Homeland Security Secretary was in Philadelphia Tuesday to make an announcement about a new pilot program to strengthen security on college campuses.
At Drexel’s East Falls campus on Queen Lane and at medical schools around the globe, the traditions of “Match Day” were being observed Friday.
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...