Dr. Richard Aplenc
The medical team at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia began their examination of 5-year-old Nora Situm, who is battling Leukemia and will undergo a new gene therapy treatment.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals