Dr. Raina Merchant
A University of Pennsylvania contest has stirred up interest in rounding up AED’s – or automated external defibrillators – to pinpoint where the portable devices are located in Philadelphia.
There’s a new challenge for people in Philadelphia. They can now win money and save lives with their cell phones. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with a unique local contest that’s starting Tuesday.
In a touching and extraordinary reunion, a Philadelphia man finally met the Septa manager and nurse who saved his life.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta