“It was going to be a special day; it was Anna’s birthday,” said Stefan Slowinski.
The 1,500 free Lojack Safetynet bracelets will available for a half a year with no financial obligation to Philadelphians who have cognitive conditions like Alzheimer’s disease, autism, or Down syndrome.
News from the journal ‘Nature Medicine’ says a simple blood test could help detect a baby with down syndrome.
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...