Philadelphia is officially in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest Soul Train line in the world.
A tribute to the late Don Cornelius and Whitney Houston was staged in front of the Art Museum this afternoon. It’s an attempt to break the world record for the longest Soul Train Dance Line. The record is 211 in a dance line.
The event organizer says more than 500 people are expected to gather, today, at the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum at 4:00 p.m. to take the hippest trip in the world.
Chris agrees with Governor Chris Christies response to NJEA Executvie Director Vincent Giordano’s defense of they union’s stance against charter schools. He examines the potential cover-up at the Daily News and Inquirer over stories about potential buyers for the papers. He also talks to Jeremy Witkins, who developed a phone app allowing parents to monitor pictures and texts on their kids phones.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...