The justices will review an appeals court ruling that struck down California’s ban on gay marriage in addition to hearing a case on the issue of whether Congress can deprive legally-married gay couples of federal benefits.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown