The boxing-robots sci-fi thriller, ‘Real Steel’, starring Hugh Jackman, took the top spot, earning an estimated $27-million on its opening weekend.
It was holdovers dominating the new attractions at the nation’s multiplexes over the weekend.
The animated adventure, in 3-D, finished first at the box office in its second weekend of re-release, besting the four new attractions by earning an estimated $22-million.
The new movie “Dolphin Tale” features the amazing technology of prosthetics, which comes from making artificial limbs for people. The people who invented the dolphin’s fake tail are now using the technology on humans – truly an amazing tale!
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...