The Pennsylvania Agriculture Department says it has taken action against 37 illegal dog-breeding kennels, this year, including several in the Philadelphia area.
No one wanted to discuss the accord reached after hours of negotiations between the owners of almost four dozen dogs and the town prosecutor, but now the dog owners are giving them up to animal control officers.
Eight of the 54 dogs rescued are now up for adoption.
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...