If ever a documentary screamed for the reopening of a court case, it’s this one. It’s investigative journalism that unfolds like a thriller.
For more on the Clarence Clemons documentary at the National Constitution Center, click here.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash