District attorney David Heckler
Authorities in Bucks County continue the manhunt for two men who they say murdered a man during a home invasion in Hilltown Township Friday morning.
Bucks County DA David Heckler is hoping some alert citizens can help detectives put together a timeline on where the suspects were before and after the alleged murder.
Authorities in Bucks County have now filed murder charges against a 27-year-old Bristol Township man saying he “tortured” his girlfriend’s 18-month old daughter who died of her injuries last week.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia