We are a nation on the run, but unfortunately not a nation that runs or even walks much. We are on the run in our cars to a large extent and we don’t often exercise or eat right.
It’s a fun, new way to bounce into summer, and shape up.
Eating out isn’t easy for people trying to watch their diet. Calorie counts are spotty and if you’re on a restricted diet, it’s hard to find the right foods. The HealthyOut app makes it a little easier.
There are numerous things we can all do to improve our lives and the lives of those around us but, whatever your resolution, keep it in perspective.
‘Tis the season for celebrating and overeating. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has ways to celebrate without feeling guilty.
Any diet plan is a lifetime effort – which includes holidays!
Children who were teased about their weight are more likely to try fasting, skipping meals, vomiting, or using diet pills or laxatives as adults.
It may just be one of the biggest reasons for people putting on unwanted weight – not enough time to eat and eating on the run.
A diet trend for quick weight loss has local experts worried.
By Chris Morris PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – On today’s APP-tastic and outta SITE – Lose It. By now, that New Year’s Resolution about dropping a few pounds may have fallen by the wayside but LoseIt can […]
Super Bowl Sunday can be a disaster for a calorie counter. So, if you have actually been keeping that New Year’s resolutuion for over a month, what do you do?
According to a report from the National Institutes of Health, your primary care physician might help you lose weight.
It is virtually impossible to ignore the treats that are either at home or in the workplace through the holidays, but you need to use judgment.
In the study, overweight students were split into three groups: a control group, one that received weight loss information on Facebook, and a third that received the Facebook posts plus encouraging daily text messages.
It remains the most talked about diet of the past decade: the Mediterranean Diet clearly stays front and center because of its beneficial health effects.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...