Delaware River Basin Commission
Environmental groups were disappointed when the Delaware River Basin Commission denied a petition to regulate natural gas pipelines in the water shed.
The Delaware River Basin Commission was expected to be asked to take a more active role in decisions about where pipelines go in the region when it met on Wednesday.
New York is on record against fracking, and now Delaware indicates it will also vote no, given concerns over protection of drinking water.
The agency that oversees water quality in the four-state Delaware River basin says it will give people more time to submit written comments on proposed regulations for natural gas drilling.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...