Those on-line reviews of products and services can be very helpful. But if you write one, and it’s negative, you could be on the receiving end of a defamation suit.
In a decision signed last week, an arbitrator found that Sheena Monnin’s comments were false, harmful and malicious.
Many people are confused about freedom of speech and its limits – and the limits on trying to limit it. Here’s what you need to know.
The ruling came in the case of an Atlantic County, NJ man who’s been fighting sexual abuse charges by his nephew for more than a decade.
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...