Warning signs of trouble on Conrail’s Jefferson Street Bridge in Paulsboro, prior to the seven-car derailment Friday, are numerous according the NTSB who mentioned Monday 23 trouble tickets or work that needed to be done on the span since December 1st 2011.
Local officials in Paulsboro, NJ say they are pushing for more federal support to ensure that the train derailment that happened on Friday never happens again.
The National Transportation Safety Board has launched an investigation into a bridge collapse that caused a huge freight train to derail Friday morning.
Nearly a year after the deadly collision involving a barge and a tour boat along the Delaware River near Penn’s Landing, the National Transportation and Safety Board determines probable cause and releases safety recommendations.
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Parents Of Missing College Student From Montgomery County Make Emotional Plea For Son's Return
- Duckling Rescue Stops Traffic In Montgomery County
- Main Line House Cleaner Sentenced In Theft of Historic Franklin Bust
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...