“I did nothing wrong that day. I was falsely arrested,” says state lawmaker Paul Moriarty (photo).
About a hundred people gathered under a huge American flag at Rose Tree Park in Media, Pa., to pray, joined by members of Delaware County Council who provided them with an official proclamation marking the day.
After two years of battles, some of them ugly, Camden has seen its police force transition from city to county control.
What led to the sudden change of heart is not clear.
An investigation by the county prosecutor of any police-involved shooting is routine, but calling in an outside expert is not.
People on both sides of the gun control issue jammed a New Jersey state senate hearing room where a series of reforms sought by Democrats are being considered this week in committee.
As we approach the six-month anniversary of Hurricane Sandy, South Jersey shore resorts are going to great lengths to let people know they ready, willing, and more than able to deal with this summer’s tourism.
“Only 15-percent think we’ll get back to normal this year,” Poll director David Redlawsk said. “Another 64-percent think it’s going to take one to five years to get there.”
Rita Arnold, 56, has been charged with trying to cover up a criminal case involving one of her sons.
Attendees can help by showing up a little earlier than normal, and being prepared to be a little more patient in line.
A Virginia man has been sentenced to at least 15 years in a Pennsylvania prison after admitting to having sex with a 13-year-old girl from Radnor whom he met online late in 2012.
Many Delaware Valley residents who were in Boston for the marathon and witnessed Monday’s horrific blasts are still coming to terms with it all.
Sacred Heart High School, in Vineland, will be shut down come June.
Service to Denver, Chicago, and Florida starts July 1st.
“We are cooperating fully, and our employees have been instructed accordingly,” says a DRPA spokesman.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta