The deal to sell the Sixers to a group led by New York-based leveraged buyout specialist Joshua Harris has been completed. Philadelphia native Adam Aron (photo) is the new CEO.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials