Authorities say Carl J. Garrison, formerly of Williamstown, repeatedly abused the girl during the summer of 2010 inside a Monroe Township trailer home and during a two-week stay in Alabama.
State Supreme Court Justice Joan Orie Melvin and her sister, Janine Orie, were convicted of theft of services and conspiracy for allegedly using Melvin’s judicial staff – and legislative staffers of another sister, former Republican state Senator Jane Orie – to campaign for Melvin.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...