Congressional Budget Office
Chris discusses CPAC snubbing New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, the controversy surrounding Argo, and the reasons people are leaving Philadelphia. He talks to David Martosko from the Daily Caller about the latest on the FBI investigation of New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez, and former Director of the Congressional Budget Office, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, about the impending sequester cuts.
Jack Wagner has been sounding the alarm over Pennsylvania’s debt, but he may be even more concerned about the nation’s debt.
Chris examines President Obama’s campaign trying to re-explain his comments on small business. He remembers actor Sherman Hemsley, who died yesterday at age 74. He also talks to Editor of Philly Magaizine, Tom McGrath, about Philadelphia’s 10 Best.
Who are the “one percent” in the Philadelphia region?
Income disparity provides an incentive to work hard. But at what point does income inequality begin to work against economic growth?
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...