The price of employer-provided health insurance has gone up an average of 49% for a single worker in Philadelphia, according to a report released Wednesday by the Commonwealth Fund.
The report by the Commonwealth Fund says 41 percent of those between 19 and 29 did not get medical care over the past year because of the cost. And among the uninsured, the figure jumped to 60 percent.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown