Commissioner Joe Hoeffel
Philadelphia and Montgomery County officials met for a ceremonial handshake today on the long-closed rail bridge in Manayunk to launch plans for a pedestrian-and-bike trail running between Lower Merion and Manayunk.
The Montgomery County Commissioners will hold a special meeting Wednesday morning in Norristown to give people a chance to air their views for and against keeping an airfield at the Willow Grove Naval Air Station.
Commissioner Joe Hoeffel is calling for public disclosure of the initial police report from last month’s encounter between accused child killer James Troutman and his nine-year-old alleged victim, Skyler Kauffman.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...