Coast Guard Captain Kathy Moore
The long wait to return home began slowly coming to an end on Friday for residents of Paulsboro, New Jersey who were forced to evacuate as a result of the train derailment that caused vinyl chloride to leak from a ruptured tanker.
The Coast Guard has made significant progress in dealing with last week’s Conrail derailment and chemical spill, but not enough to sound the all clear. And no one’s quite sure when that’ll happen.
Substantial progress is being made, but still serious questions continue to emerge. One mother believes her family was needlessly exposed to vinyl chloride for days.
Paulsboro residents met with local, state and federal officials at a sometimes contentious open house information session Wednesday night, nearly one week since a train derailment and chemical leak shook up the borough.
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta