She says the cardinals need to stand up before going into the conclave and discipline their brothers for misconduct.
The Philadelphia Archdiocese has laid off 45 employees in an effort to close a $17-million dollar budget deficit.
Philadelphia archbishop Charles Chaput says that doesn’t include expenses from the Monsignor William Lynn trial.
The jury has requested key documents, explanations of various legal terms and it has parsed the language of the legal charge, focusing on the significance of specific words.
The defense has rested in the clergy sexual abuse case, and closing arguments are expected tomorrow.
By Tony Hanson PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The jury in the clergy abuse case hears evidence of a troubled past for defendant Father James Brennan, who is charged with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy in 1996. […]
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...