City of Camden
An out-of-court settlement has been reached with plaintiffs suing the City of Camden over the actions of a band of corrupt former cops.
There was no debate during the special meeting. The vote was 6-1.
It’s the work of Jennifer Barton, now a New York public relations agent but still a self-described “Jersey girl” from Moorestown.
Camden Mayor Dana Redd says she requested the closed-door meeting with attorney general Paula Dow to address the city’s issues with violence.
Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 1 president John Williamson believes a new, countywide police force would lead to increased crime — and more.
Camden City Council, as expected, voted Thursday to lay off almost 400 workers, half of them police officers and firefighters, to bridge a $26.5 million deficit.
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta