Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Judith Freeman, a novelist from California, claims the Romney family owes her family $25,000 for a long unsettled debt tracing back to their Mormon relatives in the 19th century Arizona wilderness.
Mitt Romney pays a SHOCKINGLY low percentage of his income on taxes. For a man of his means seeking public office it is a SHAMEFUL number. But Romney is a man without shame.
An investor in Bain told Senator Reid that Mitt Romney had not paid any taxes over a ten year period, but maybe the more intriguing story is who else he hasn’t been sending money to in years past.
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...