There’s new information that the Y chromosome is in danger of disappearing – and it may be the swan song for men on this planet.
A study designed to see whether fear-related anxiety is associated with changes at the cellular level determined that telomeres are shorter in people who exhibit the behavior.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals