Almost every yard is decorated right now. Even if you didn’t put out any plastic snowmen or reindeer, holly boughs are heavy with berries, and pine cones are plentiful.
I always like to get one that has extra branches at the bottom that we’ll need to cut off for it to fit in the tree stand. That’s because branches are great for decorating and spreading that Christmas-tree scent around the house.
Crafting your own holiday decorations can save you cash to spend in other areas of your budget or for other holiday novelties.
If you walk into a retail store today, there’s a good chance you will see a Christmas display. Retailers are hoping to maximize sales by getting an extra early jump this year.
Saving pointsettias is complicated. Remember, if a plant is making you feel pressure instead of pleasure, you don’t need permission to give it away or move it along.
When a strong winter wind blows, it’s easy to keep evergreens and other decorations where you want them with a few well-placed sod pins.
If you’re tired of having Christmas tree needles all over your floor… sweep them up and toss them in your garden – evergreen boughs and needles make good mulch.
PlanetChristmas.com is where you’ll see the best (or some might think the worst) Christmas light displays anywhere.
A wreath doesn’t have to be round. A square or rectangle is easy to make and you can even use an old picture frame as a wreath form.
American holly trees are classic midwinter decorations because their evergreen branches are laden with red berries in winter. But the berries have been there all summer long.
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...